Promise Pathways Program
Steps for 2017 High School Seniors*
1. Apply to Long Beach City College for the Fall 2017 semester http://www.lbcc.edu/onlineapplication.cfm
2. Complete the Promise Pathways Agreement http://www.lbcc.edu/apps/PromisePathways/
3. Complete Orientation, Assessment and a Student Educational Plan through:
OPTION A.) Attend an Early Bird Saturday:
- In order to attend one of our Early Bird events you must sign up prior to the event at: http://matric.lbcc.edu/PP_signup.cfm .
- At Early Bird students will complete Assessment, Orientation and a Student Educational Plan.
- Students must select one of the dates, and plan to be at Early Bird from 7:30am to 2:00 pm
- Sign-ups start 10 days prior to the Early Bird date
2017 Early Bird dates:
February 25, March 4, March 18, April 1, May 6, & May 20
If you cannot attend an Early Bird, you can
All steps must be completed by May 27, 2017.
participating districts include: ABC, Long Beach, Bellflower, Los Alamitos,
Paramount, Port of Los Angeles,
OFL, and St. Joseph's
Information about Early Bird Contact:
Sonia De La Torre
Professor of Counseling
For Additional Information about the Promise Pathway Program Contact: