The LBCC Associated Student Body Cabinet serves as the official "voice of the student body." With this voice, the Student Cabinet legislates, promotes, and regulates student activities and affairs. They represent LBCC students to faculty, staff, administrators, and legislators. Sound interesting?
CONTACT US & JOIN US AT AN ASB CABINET MEETING Meetings of the ASB Cabinet occur on Thursday evenings at 5 p.m. throughout the semester. Meetings at the Liberal Arts Campus take place in T1100 and meetings at the Pacific Coast Campus occur in GG238. Cabinet members hold office hours weekly in Building E, Room 120A at LAC and in the PCC Student Union, Building EE. Please email them to set up an appointment if you would like to participate on a committee, share a concern or a solution!
Meet your Associated Student Body leaders for the 2016-2017 Academic Year!
Your Spring 2017 ASB Cabinet
- Robin Anicete, LAC Club Senate President
- Sokhak Phan, PCC Club Senate President
- Crystal Wittman, PCC Cultural Affairs Chair
- Dominique Iraci, Representative of Legislative Affairs
- Briana Scott, Representative of Student Services
- Anissa Gomez, Representative of Arts
- Shannon Trisler, Representative of Sustainability, email@example.com
- Monica Marquez, Representative of Publicity
- Maggie Dizon, Representative of Athletics
- Erika Ramirez, Representative of Volunteer Services
- Javier Salcedo, LAC Cultural Affairs Chair
ASB ADVISORCamille Bolton, Interim Student Success Grant Coordinator - email: firstname.lastname@example.org - phone: (562) 938-4846 - Office: E118
For students interested in participating in our Associated Student Body Cabinet, you may consider one of the many elected or appointed positions. Elections are held once a year in the spring semester. To learn more about serving in one of these positions or running for office, please contact the ASB at 562-938-4846 or email at email@example.com.