The LBCC Associated Student Body Cabinet serves as the official "voice of the student body." With this voice, the Student Cabinet legislates, promotes, and regulates student activities and affairs. They represent LBCC students to faculty, staff, administrators, and legislators. Sound interesting?
CONTACT US & JOIN US AT AN ASB CABINET MEETING Meetings of the ASB Cabinet occur on most Fridays throughout the semester. Meetings at the Liberal Arts Campus take place in T1100 and meetings at the Pacific Coast Campus occur in LL102. Cabinet members hold office hours weekly in Building E, Room 120A if you would like to speak with them directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For students interested in participating in our Associated Student Body Cabinet, you may consider one of the many elected or appointed positions. Elections are held once a year in the spring semester.
Meet your Associated Student Body leaders for the 2016-2017 Academic Year!
ASB EXECUTIVE OFFICERS & CABINET (Pictured above with Long Beach City Councilwoman and LBCC Alum Stacy Mungo):
2016 - 2017 ASB CABINET APPOINTED
- Robin Anicete, LAC Club Senate President
- Sokhak Phan, PCC Club Senate President
- Cheyenne Phoenix, LAC Cultural Affairs Chair
- Crystal Wittman, PCC Cultural Affairs Chair
- Dominique Iraci, Representative of Legislative Affairs
- Jay Mukherji, Representative of Academic Affairs
- Briana Scott, Representative of Student Services
- Anissa Gomez, Representative of Arts
- Shannon Trisler, Representative of Sustainability
- Monica Marquez, Representative of Publicity
- Maggie Dizon, Representative of Athletics
- Erika Ramirez, Representative of Volunteer Services
ASB ADVISORCamille Bolton, Interim Student Success Grant Coordinator - email: email@example.com - phone: (562) 938-4846 - Office: E118
For students interested in participating in our Associated Student Body Cabinet, you may consider one of the many elected or appointed positions. Elections are held once a year in the spring semester. To learn more about serving in one of these positions or running for office, please contact the ASB at 562-938-4846 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.