AdmissionsCounselingDisabled Student ServicesEOPSFinancial Aid
PCC Multidisciplinary Student Success Centers
LOCATION EE-206 PHONE (562) 938-3991
|Summer Semester: Mon. 6/20 — Thurs. 7/28
Hours of Operation:
Friday 8AM-2PM, & Saturday 10AM-2PM
NEED HELP WITH A CLASS?
NEED A FRIENDLY FACE?
Supplemental Learning Assistance:
Sept. 6th — Dec. 9th*
*English & Reading DLAs end Dec. 3rd
SERVICES and RESOURCES OFFERED include:
- Supplemental Learning Assistance (workshops, DLAs and study groups) for
- ART 1, 2, 80
- COUNS 1
- LEARN 11, LEARN 11H
- ENGLISH 1, 105, 801 A/B
- MATH 140, 130, 130 A/B, 115, 110, 110 A/B, 815, 880
- READ 82, 83, 881, 883
- VN 215, VN 220
- MTFAB 50, 220A, 220B
- SOCIOLOGY 1
- AH 60 and MA 270
- ELECT 200A, 210A
- All students welcome!
- Other Course-specific Learning Assistance for a variety of courses, such as
- VN 230
- Please check in Center for additional courses
- Textbooks on reserve
for all Math courses, Learn 11, Counseling 1, many Reading courses, and more.
- Student group study rooms
- please come to the Center to check availability and schedule
- LBCC College Assessment Test preparation (via BAE601B)
- TEAS test preparation
and remediation for the Associate Degree Nursing Progam (via BAE 601B)
- English, reading, writing, and math skills improvement
- Study Skills workshops
- Learn specific strategies for time management, note taking, test taking and more through these weekly workshops.
The Study Skills Workshop series can be accessed online in the PCC or LAC Multidisciplinary Success Centers or from any computer on or off campus at http://www.lbcc.edu/LAR/studyskills.cfm. If you are watching from a campus computer, be sure to check in at the Multidisciplinary Success Center (PCC or LAC campus) first to get the corresponding workshop materials. If you are watching off campus, you can find the workshop materials below each workshop link.