Admissions Application Requirements
Complete an admissions application if:
- You are new to LBCC
- You are returning to LBCC and have not attended for one year or more
Continuing students that have attended one term or more in the last year do not need to reapply. To view your schedule or register for classes, access the Viking Student System Login above.
For more information on special admissions requirements, click on the following links:
- Concurrent High School Enrollment: For current high school students who also wish to attend LBCC while in high school
- International Students Office: For students who intend to attend LBCC with an F-1 or M-1 visa
How to Apply for Admission
Effective July, 28, 2016, LBCC admissions applications are completed via OpenCCCApply.
1) Create or log-in to your OpenCCC Account using a valid email address
2) Complete your Long Beach City College Admissions Application
3) Monitor your email for confirmation of your OpenCCC Account and CCCID number
4) Monitor your email for your Viking Student ID number, Viking Student System Login instructions, and additional
admissions information that will typically be sent to you the following business day