Teaching Pathway / EDUC Course Orientation
LAC - L167
Attend an informational orientation to learn more about careers in teaching, how to start your studies at LBCC, club and volunteer opportunities, and meet our education faculty. Learn about the AA-T in Elementary Teacher Education and options for future secondary (middle and high school) teachers.
* Attendance is required for students who will enroll in the course Intro to Elementary Teaching (EDUC 20) or Intro to Teaching and Learning (EDUC 10) next semester.
Attend the orientation on one of these dates. RSVP recommended – email MKaplinsky@lbcc.edu. Some locations are pending*. Walk-ins welcome.
- Wednesday, 5/8 at 4pm in L175
- Thursday, 5/9 at 12pm in L175
- Wednesday, 5/15, at 9am in L167 and 1pm in L165
- By appointment
* Rooms subject to change – see LBCC website calendar of events or www.lbcc.edu/teacher-preparation.
For Accommodations: 72 hours prior to the event, (562) 938-4558 (voice), (562) 353-4217 (videophone), & DSPSemail@example.com // Sign Language Interpreting-Communication Access Realtime Translation: 5 business days prior to the event, contact Event Lead & Stephanie Bonales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 938-4918 *requests are based on provider availability*