Teaching Pathway / EDUC Course Orientation
LAC - L165
Attend an informational orientation to learn more about careers in teaching, how to start your studies at LBCC, club and volunteer opportunities, and meet our education faculty. Learn about the AA-T in Elementary Teacher Education and options for future secondary (middle and high school) teachers.
* Attendance is required for students who will enroll in the course Intro to Elementary Teaching (EDUC 20) or Intro to Teaching and Learning (EDUC 10) next semester.
Attend the orientation on one of these dates. RSVP recommended – email MKaplinsky@lbcc.edu. Some locations are pending*. Walk-ins welcome.
- Wednesday, 5/8 at 4pm in L175
- Thursday, 5/9 at 12pm in L175
- Wednesday, 5/15, at 9am in L167 and 1pm in L165
- By appointment
* Rooms subject to change – see LBCC website calendar of events or www.lbcc.edu/teacher-preparation.
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at email@example.com or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.