Online orientation is mandatory for all new students. Orientation provides an introduction to Long Beach City College and important information about the many educational options at LBCC, general education requirements, graduation proficiencies and student support services.
To access the online orientation, please refer to the following steps.
- From the homepage, click on Viking Student Login located in the Quicklinks menu.
- Log in to your Viking account.
- From your Student Center dashboard (Student Self Service), click on the Take Student Orientation link located in the Student Support Services section.
- Click on the picture to initiate the orientation. Please note that the top picture is for English language and the bottom picture is for Spanish language speakers.
- You must answer all of the questions throughout the orientation module and earn a score of 80% or higher to receive credit for the orientation.