Learning Tools for Students
We are here to help you succeed in pursuing your academic goals. Check out all the valuable resources and learning tools available for LBCC students.
As you successfully complete certain courses at LBCC, you can take exams and earn industry certificates at our computer labs.
Microsoft Office Specialist on Microsoft Office 2016
This certification demonstrates that you have the skills needed to get the most out of Office by earning a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in a specific Office program.
- COSA 15 – Microsoft Excel for Windows: Excel 2016
- COSA 20 – Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows: PowerPoint 2016
- COSA 10 – Microsoft Word for Windows: Word 2016
- COSA 215 – Microsoft Outlook for Windows: Outlook 2016
MTA Networking Fundamentals
Earners of the MTA: Networking Fundamentals certification have demonstrated knowledge of fundamental networking concepts. The MTA program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology.
- COSN 10 – Networking Fundamentals: MTA Networking Fundamentals
A+ is the starting point for a career in IT. The performance-based exams certify foundational IT skills across a variety of devices and operating systems.
- COSN 3 – Operating Systems: Software and Hardware: CompTIA A+
- COSN 5 – Computer Technician Hardware Basics: CompTIA A+
check out more INDUSTRY CERTIFICATIONS offered by COS department.
COS Industry Certification Flyer
LBCC College Support & Student Resources
Find all the LBCC services and tools available to help you navigate through college life.
- Class Registration Support
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Tutoring Help & Learning Communities
- Campus Services & Student Life
- Degree Planning & Counseling
- Career Support & Job Training
- Strategies for Transfer and Graduation
- Community Resources
- Student Equity Programs, and much more