LBCC Accessibility Resources
- DSPS Faculty Resources – Guides to help Faculty assist students with disabilities.
- LBCC Supporting Students with Disabilities in an Online Course
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL) Strategies
- Video Captioning – Captioning requests, resources, and general information; Requires login to the Viking Portal
- [VIDEO] How to Closed Captions in Zoom – Video M. Roberston and ASL
@ONE (Online Network of Educators) Accessibility Training
- FREE @ONE Accessibility Courses – These are free, self-paced courses on video captioning, PDF creation, MS Office, Canvas, and other software tools provided by the CCC Online Network of Educators.
- Pages vs. PDFs: The Simple Way to Cure Accessibility Headaches
- Making Your Tables Accessible–In 15 Seconds (or Less)
CCC Accessibility Center & Help Desk
- CCC Accessibility Help Desk – The CCC Accessibility Center Help Desk provides a community-based forum to search for answers and ask questions about web and IT accessibility topics facing colleges and students.
- MS Office & PDF Guides – Resources, Videos, & Guides on Word, PowerPoint, PDF documents and more
Resources on how to Caption your own Videos: