ACCESSING THE ONLINE ORIENTATION
A GUIDE TO COMPLETING THE ONLINE ORIENTATION FOR ADMISSION
To access the online orientation, please refer to the following steps.
Please note: The orientation must be completed using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- From the homepage, click on Viking Student Login located in the Quicklinks menu.
- Log in to your Viking account.
- From your Student Center dashboard (Student Self Service), click on the Take Student Orientation link located in the Student Support Services section.
- Click on the picture to initiate the orientation. Please note that the top picture is for English language and the bottom picture is for Spanish language speakers.
- You must answer all of the questions throughout the orientation module and earn a score of 80% or higher to receive credit for the orientation.