Functions & Responsibilities
The Grants Development Advisory Committee will recommend practices and inform decisions that encourage a strategic response to grant development for the college. The committee will:
- Review and track the progress of grant development efforts
- Provide updates on key grant-funded program outcomes, challenges, identified best practices, and opportunities for improvement
- Provide feedback on potential funding opportunities that support institutional goals, priorities, and strategic plan.
- Share information and resources on innovative programs, best practices, and funding trends
- Advise the grant development process campus-wide
Inform faculty, staff, and administration on funded initiatives and programs at the national, state, and local level, or through private organizations