- Recommend strategies to the Director of Adult Education for
implementing the annual plan as required by the Chancellor’s
- Recommend strategies for integrating noncredit instruction
into the college.
- Assist in mobilizing workgroups, as needed, to implement each
- Provide leadership and direction to build a pathway that will
integrate adult education students into the college.
- Collaborate with the Curriculum Committee to create noncredit
- Communicate to the college community about the goals of the
AEBG plan and report on the progress of implementing the plan and
reaching the plan’s stated objectives.
- Collaborate with IE to collect and examine program data to
ensure the progress of AE goals.