- Monitor the implementation of the LBCC portion of the Long
Beach Adult Education Consortium (LBAEC) plan as required by the
- Recommend strategies for integrating noncredit instruction
and completion into the college.
- Assist in mobilizing workgroups, as needed, to implement the
LBCC portion of the LBAEC plan.
- Provide leadership and direction to build a pathway that will
integrate adult education students into the college.
- Collaborate with the Curriculum Committee to support the
creation of noncredit instructional programs.
- Support the communication to the campus and community
partners about the goals of the LBAEC plan and report on the
progress of implementing the plan and reaching the plan’s stated
- Collaborate with IE to collect and examine program data to
ensure the progress of AE goals.