LBCC TechConnect Zoom Subaccount Resources
- Need a licensed LBCC TechConnect Zoom account? Email the IITS Help Desk: email@example.com
- Migration Updates & Announcements
- Help Guide: How to Download Usage/Attendance Reporting from ConferZoom
- Help Guide:
- Help Guide: How to Update Cloud Recording URLs (Previous URLs should re-direct post-migration, but if they do not, use this guide for support)
- More resource to be added…
- Migration Support
- For Faculty – Canvas Zoom Integration Questions: Please Contact our OLET Team | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (562) 938-4357 (connect with OLET team)
- For all Colleagues – General ConferZoom Questions: Please contact our IITS Faculty & Staff Help Desk Team | Email: email@example.com | Phone: (562) 938-4357
- [VIDEO] LBCC TechConnect Zoom Sub-account Migration
ConferZoom Resources & Guides
- ConferZoom - The ConferZoom website to make an account. (Make sure to use your lbcc.edu email to register).
- (Archived as we move to TechConnect Zoom) OLET ConferZoom Resources & Guides - OLET information site & resources on ConferZoom.
- - LBCC Interpreters & Captioners for live ConferZoom
ConferZoom Privacy & Security
We understand there are concerns with privacy and Zoom. CCC Chancellor’s Office and the CCC Technology Center has a systemwide contract for ConferZoom. The contract has been properly vetted, particularly in regards to data privacy. Conferzoom and Zoom comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and FERPA. They do not monitor meetings. Zoom only collects information required to host meetings.
Below is the ConferZoom’s privacy statement as well as recommendation to prevent “Zoom Bombing”.
- Zoom Product Updates: New Security Toolbar Icon for Hosts
- – Guide for CCCs from the CCC Information Security Center
- LBCC – How to Protect Your Sessions from “Zoom Bombing”
- How to Keep the Party Crashers from Crashing Your Zoom Event
- Best Practices for Protecting Your Zoom Meetings
- Rio Hondo College – Avoid the ZoomBomb
ConferZoom Video Guides
Below are two training videos on how to use ConferZoom