ConferZoom Resources & Guides
- ConferZoom - The ConferZoom website to make an account. (Make sure to use your lbcc.edu email to register).
- OLET ConferZoom Resources & Guides - OLET information site & resources on ConferZoom.
We understand there are concerns with privacy and Zoom. CCC Chancellor’s Office and the CCC Technology Center has a systemwide contract for ConferZoom. The contract has been properly vetted, particularly in regards to data privacy. Conferzoom and Zoom comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and FERPA. They do not monitor meetings. Zoom only collects information required to host meetings.
Below is the ConferZoom’s privacy statement as well as recommendation to prevent “Zoom Bombing”.
- ConferZoom’s Privacy Statement
- LBCC – How to Protect Your Sessions from “Zoom Bombing”
- How to Keep the Party Crashers from Crashing Your Zoom Event
- Best Practices for Protecting Your Zoom Meetings
- Rio Hondo College – Avoid the ZoomBomb
ConferZoom Video Guides
Below are two training videos on how to use ConferZoom