It is our goal to ensure NextUp and Guardian Scholar students are provided with the tools necessary to achieve their educational goals. We also understand students have lives outside of college, and we are here to assist program participants with various resources both on and off-campus.
NextUp/Guardian Scholars Services
- Academic, career, and personal counseling – we are here for you!
- Priority enrollment – allows you to register for classes before most students!
- Assistance with Financial Aid & Scholarship applications
- Textbook assistance/ Book Loan Library (as funding permits) -
- Student Lounge with laptop computers available and free printing – a place to relax, do some homework, grab a bite to eat, or even charge your phone!
- Mini Viking Vault – located in our student lounge, the mini Viking Vault is a refrigerator maintained with food items which our students are welcome to during office hours
- School supplies – including notebooks, binders, pens, pencils, backpacks, etc. – as funding permits, etc
- Referrals to housing, food support, and transportation
- Student Success Workshops
- Foster Youth Gatherings