If you wish to meet with a writing or reading tutor online, follow these simple instructions.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Tutoring” in the subject line of the email.
- Include the following in the body of your email: Your name, student ID #, phone #, class, instructor, top 3 days/times for your appointment, the reason for appointment (DLA or Tutoring), Skype email address and name, and any relevant attachments (essay draft, essay prompt, any other relevant materials, etc.).
- Once we respond with an appointment time, sign into Skype, or create an account in preparation for your call at http://www.skype.com/.
- When your appointment time arrives, the tutor will call you on Skype.
- If the tutor does not call after 10 minutes, email us at email@example.com with the subject line “No Call.”
- Once your session is finished, we will email your professor as proof you met with a tutor.