Reserve a Study Room
Reserve a room for studying or collaboration
Long Beach City College has twelve Study rooms across both its campus libraries: Seven at the Liberal Arts Campus and five at the Pacific Coast Campus. Each of these rooms is equipped with adequate seating for large groups, network access, and a flat-screen display.
The study rooms are for use by LBCC students, faculty, and staff only. Users may reserve a study room using the online reservation form.
LBCC Library offers group study rooms at both the LAC and PCC Library.
Group study rooms are for current LBCC students, academic use only.
Reserve a Group Study Room
LBCC students reserve a study room online and use the study room until their time is up. Group study rooms are self-service – simply walk to your study room at your appointed time with your e-mail confirmation and leave when your reservation is over.
Use of Rooms
- Each room is equipped with a table, chairs, network connection and a flatscreen display.
- Cleaning wipes and white board markers are available upon request at the Reference Desk for those room that have a white board.
- Drinks and food are allowed in the group study rooms.
- Doors to the group study rooms should be kept closed when in use.
- Sound travels, even with the door closed – respect those studying around you by keeping the volume at a reasonable level.
- Lights must remain on at all times when the group study room is in use.
- Personal belongings left unattended will be removed and placed in the Library Lost & Found.
Contact the Reference Desk by phone, LAC: 562-938-4232, PCC 562-938-3028, or chat.