Long Beach City College’s Web policy was created to facilitate
consistency, usability, easier maintainability of web sites, as
well as help to promote a standardized branding across websites
campus-wide. Any website that represents Long Beach City College
and/or its programs, Departments or Schools is expected to follow
the campus web policy.
The Campus Web team is part of the Instructional & Information Technology Services (IITS) department. The following services are provided by the Web Team:
- Develops Department/Administration campus websites and web applications based on resource availability.
- Manages and provides support for all campus websites
- Works with website content owners for website updates
- Provides guidance and/or assistance in campus website development
- Creates and maintains LBCC web standards & policies
- Plans and establishes guidelines concerning site administration and access
- Teams with Communications & College Advancement to enforce LBCC web policies
- Provides guidance and/or assistance in campus website development but does not provide tutoring/ training with regard to programming web applications.