VITA Tax Clinic
Free income tax preparation for qualified recipients
What We Offer
If you made under $54,000 in 2018, our professionally trained volunteers can prepare and electronically file your federal and state income tax returns. At no cost, you can have your taxes completed at our site. You may also qualify for the Federal and California Earned Income Tax Credit when you file your tax return.
What To Bring
- Proof of identification for yourself and, if married, your spouse. Both spouses must be present.
- Social Security cards or Individual taxpayer identification cards or notices for all listed on the return.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and any dependents on the return.
- All W-2, 1099, and 1098 forms.
- Deduction and credit information.
- Total daycare payments and Provider’s tax ID
- Forms 1095-A, 1095-B, or 1095-C when applicable
- Last year’s tax return
- Direct deposit information
Location & Hours of Operation
The LBCC VITA Clinic will be open from February 25 – March 30 in M-117 on the LAC Campus, Monday & Wednesday from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at email@example.com or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.