- Develop strategies for implementing the annual plan as required by the Chancellor’s Office.
- Support the implementation of strategies for increasing successful student outcomes in Career Technical Education Programs.
- Communicate with college community about the goals of the Strong Workforce Program and report on the progress of the implementation of the plan.
- Collaborate with Institutional Effectiveness to inform the progress of Strong Workforce Goals.
- Review and provide recommendations for the annual report to the Chancellor’s office.
- Provide recommendations on potential local Strong Workforce projects.
- Provide annual updates on regional Strong Workforce projects.
Convene once a semester with the CTE Subcommittee to provide updates