- Develop strategies for implementing the annual plan as
required by the Chancellor’s Office.
- Develop strategies for increasing enrollment, certificate and
degree completion and employment outcomes in Career Education
Programs (New name for CTE).
- Implement strategies for increasing successful student
outcomes in Career Education Programs.
- Communicate with the college community about the goals of the
Strong Workforce Program and report on the progress of
implementing the plan.
- Collaborate with Institutional Effectiveness to inform the
progress of Strong Workforce Goals.
- Implement and revise the annual report to the Chancellor’s
- Recommend funding priorities and provide coordination and