The Career Center helps students explore career interests and learn about what degree programs are right for them. Working with a career counselor, we will assess your strengths, skills, interests, and accomplishments to help you identify internship opportunities and career goals that match your educational and professional needs.
We also provide many services such as career exploration classes, job fairs, and workshops to help you prepare your resume and develop job search and interview skills.
- Exploring careers and earning potential.
- Assessing strengths, skills, and accomplishments to identify career and major goals.
- Accessing career and major counseling.
- Identifying employment and internship opportunities.
- Preparing cover letters and resumes.
- Developing interview and job search skills.
- Advertise and promote employment and internship opportunities.
- Provide connections to qualified talent including on-campus recruiting and interviewing
- Identify and resolve professional and soft-skills gaps.
- Co-deliver industry-aligned employment readiness and mentoring services to students.
- Providing course-aligned, customized professional and soft-skills training modules to students delivered via classroom presentations, directed learning activities and other methods.
- Increasing industry participation in programming (i.e. curriculum design, classroom speakers, etc.).
- Identifying externship opportunities.
- Accessing Labor Market data.
- Identify workforce and professional skills gaps.
- Deliver industry-aligned employment readiness and mentoring