If you would like to unsubscribe from Long Beach City College Marketing Communications, please complete the following steps to opt-out of our Marketing communications list.
If you are a current student and choose to unsubscribe from Long Beach City College’s marketing messages, please know that you will no longer receive emails, text messages, or voicemails the following communication that may include:
- Important Reminder dates for Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer semester
- Registration Deadlines
- Payment Deadlines
- Financial Aid information
- Reminders from EOPS
- Scholarship opportunities
- Bookstore sales
- Upcoming events (concerts, plays, musicals, art shows, etc.)
- Helpful information about how to succeed at LBCC and student benefits on campus
As a current student, know that even if you unsubscribe, you will still receive EMERGENCY notifications. you can unsubscribe using the Viking Student System by following these steps.
If you are not a student at LBCC you can unsubscribe from all email, text message, or voicemail from Long Beach City College by clicking unsubscribe below and filling out the online form
If you were an LBCC student within the past year, please use the Viking Student System to unsubscribe. You will need your LBCC student ID and password to access your profile.