PCC Student Council
The LBCC PCC Student Council serves the students of the “Pacific Coast Campus.” With this voice, the Student Council legislates, promotes, and regulates student activities and affairs. They represent LBCC students to faculty, staff, administrators, and legislators. Sound interesting?
For students interested in participating in our PCC Student Council, you may consider one of the many elected or appointed positions. Elections are held at the end of every semester (Except for the chair position. The chair is elected at the end of the spring semester by the student body and holds office for a full year). To learn more about serving in one of these positions or running for office, please contact the PCC Office of Student Life at 562-938-3088 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet your PCC Student Council!
SPRING 2017 PCC STUDENT COUNCIL EXECUTIVE OFFICERS
- Vacant, Chair (ASB PCC Vice President)
- Darlene Doung, Vice Chair
- Anny Ley, Treasurer
- Khristina Aganon, Secretary
SPRING 2017 PCC STUDENT COUNCIL OFFICERS
- Kimberly Cabana, PCC Club Senate Vice Chair
- Anthony Moguel Jr., PCC Cultural Affairs Vice Chair
- Vacant, Representative of Communications
- Erwin Vindel, Representative of ESL
- Vacant, Representative of Student Services
- Vacant, Representative of Evening Students
- Tamara Bainbridge, Representative of DSPS
- Julia Caya, Representative of Trade and Industries
- Bertha Lynn, Representative of Senior Studies
- Brian You, Representative of Student Life
- Purvis Gills, Representative of Veterans
- Joshua Bedolla, ASB LAC Vice President
SPRING 2017 PCC STUDENT COUNCIL NON-VOTING OFFICERS
- Erick Mazariegos, ASB President
- Alejandro Lomeli, Student Trustee
PCC STUDENT COUNCIL ADVISOR
- Derek Oriee, Student Activities Advisor
email: email@example.com - phone: (562) 938-3088 – Office: EE102F
Meetings of the PCC Student Council occur on most Mondays throughout the semester at 3 p.m.. Meetings take place on the Pacific Coast Campus in GG238 (upper northeast corner of the building).