Feb. 6 – 20
Spring Semester Street Closures
The streets will be closed at Lew Davis & Clark Ave. for the first few weeks of Spring semester
Long Beach Police will be closing Lew Davis Street at Clark Avenue from 7:00 am – 10:00 am during the first two weeks of the Spring semester beginning February 6, 2020. The closure is to mitigate traffic congestion and provide safe pedestrian access on Lew Davis due to the increase in vehicle traffic.
It is recommended that students, faculty and staff access Lew Davis from Faculty Ave. via Conant St.
If necessary, additional closures of Lew Davis may occur. The parking structure may also close during this time as a result of it reaching maximum capacity.
Free Parking Information for Students
- Parking is free in the student areas of Lot M (Veterans Stadium) at LAC and Lot 10 at PCC from Jan. 27 – Feb. 17.
- Student Parking Permits are required in all other lots at PCC and LAC at all times.
- Do not park in stalls marked for STAFF ONLY.
- Permits will be required in Lot M (Veterans Stadium) and Lot 1 beginning Feb. 18.
- It is the responsibility of the driver to read the parking regulations and construction signs that are posted at the entrance of each parking lot.