Mar. 20 – Apr. 1
Extended Midterm Library Hours
Click to view Library hours and resources!
The LBCC Library is committed to providing information resources and services that support the mission of Long Beach City College. The Library values lifelong learning and supports student success by providing equal access to information in electronic, print, and non-print formats; offering quality instruction through workshops, orientations, and library classes and; fostering relationships with departments and programs to create, curate, and provide resources that address the multi-faceted needs of students with diverse learning styles. The Library is a safe place for students of all socioeconomic backgrounds, race, ethnicity, culture, language and sexual orientation.
Spring 2023 Extended Library Hours (In-Person and Online)
Monday –Thursday 7:30 AM – 9 PM, Friday 7:30 AM to 3 PM, Saturday 10 AM to 4 PM
Monday –Thursday 7:30 AM – 8 PM, Friday 7:30 AM to 3 PM, Saturday 10 AM to 2 PM
Student Services & Resources
- For research assistance and questions please visit the reference desk or use our Library Chat Service. If you need more in-depth research assistance when using chat and we will set up a Zoom session.
- The Library’s Online Public Catalog, OneSearch, provides simple, one-stop searching for books and e-books, videos, articles, digital media, and more. All print Library resources can be checked out at the circulation desk per the Library’s policy.
- E-textbooks available to view online.
- The Library’s online databases contain hundreds of thousands of articles.
- E-book Central College Complete - A collection of over one hundred thousand eBooks.
- Library FAQs: Find answers to commonly asked questions.
- How to Conduct Library Research - A guide on how to conduct research.
- Library Study Guides - A list of all online study guides.
- Library Tutorial Videos - Video tutorials about library services and how to use them.
- Interlibrary Loan will continue to fill requests that can be fulfilled with digital resources.