Friday, August 25
8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Liberal Arts Campus
Click here to RSVP
COLLEGE DAY SCHEDULE
Friday, Aug. 25
|8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
||Outside the Auditorium, E Quad
Facilities Key Pick Up
Facilities will be at College Day distributing keys to colleagues. Be on the look out for them near the College Day check-in table.
- If you received an email from email@example.com for key pickup and did not pick up within 30 days of receiving the email, College Day will be your final opportunity to claim your keys. Keys that are not claimed will be returned to inventory and you will need to submit a new request for keys.
- To claim your keys, you will need the email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org and your photo ID.
|8:45 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Messages and updates from Campus Leadership
|10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
|10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
||Constituent Group Meetings (Locations)
- FA (Auditorium) Location updated 8/17/23
- CHI (D-135)
- AFT (E Quad, Main Tent Outside the Auditorium) Location updated 8/17/23
- Management (Nordic Lounge, E Building)
|12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
||Outside the Auditorium, E Quad
|1:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
|1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
||School/Division Meetings (Locations)
- Academic Affairs (L-103)
- Administrative and Business Services (T-1200)
- Applied Technology & Culinary (V-101)
- Career Education (V-135)
- Health Science, Education & Business (F-110)
- Human Resources (T-1046)
- Institutional Effectiveness (T-2002)
- Language Arts & Communication (M-114)
- Online Learning, Educational Technology & Learning Resources (L-212, LAC MDSC)
- Kinesiology, Public Health & Athletics (W-201)
- Public Affairs & Marketing (E Quad, Main Tent)
- Science, Engineering & Mathematics (V-159)
- Social and Behavioral Sciences (D-135)
- Student Services (Bldg. E, Nordic Lounge)
- Visual, Performing Arts & Cultural Programs (Auditorium)
- Workforce and Economic Development (T-1300)
|2:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
|2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
||Department Meetings (Locations)
- Allied Health (D Bldg, 1st Floor Faculty Office Suite)
- Associate Degree Nursing (C-124)
- Athletics (W Bldg.)
- Business Admin/Economics (T-2375)
- Business Services and Fiscal Services (T-1200)
- Child Development & Educational Studies (T-1317)
- Communication Studies (M-310)
- COS (V-158)
- Counseling & Student Support Services (Bldg. E, Nordic Lounge)
- Culinary Arts (V-101)
- English (M-347)
- Enrollment Services (M-129) Room updated 8/1/23
- ESL, ASL & Linguistics (M-114)
- Facilities (Z Bldg.)
- Family & Consumer Studies (F-101)
- History, Political Science & Ethnic Studies (D-235)
- ITS (T-1100)
- Kinesiology & Public Health (W-201)
- Learning & Academic Resources (L-212, LAC MDSC)
- Library (L-103)
- Life Science (V-162)
- Math & Engineering (V-159)
- Online Learning and Educational Technology (L-153)
- Performing Arts (Auditorium)
- Public Services (T-2314)
- Physical Science (V-161)
- Reading & Teacher Prep. (M-320)
- Social Sciences (D-135)
- Student Affairs (Bldg. E, Valhalla, E-201, E-202)
- Student Equity (Bldg. E, SJIC)
- Trades & Industrial Tech (V-135)
- Visual and Media Arts (K-102)
- Vocational Nursing (C-300)
- World Languages (M-329)
FACULTY AND STAFF ONLY
If you require Sign language interpreting services, please contact the event contact person and Rebecca Lucas at email@example.com at least 5 business days prior to the event.
If you require Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) services, please contact the event contact person and Jaymee Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 business days prior to the event. *Please note requests are based on provider availability*