Associate Degree for Transfer Deadline
The deadline to apply for the Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) at LBCC is Friday, February 1, 2019. If you applied for Fall 2019 CSU transfer and indicated you were receiving this degree, your Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T or AS-T degree) must be posted on your transcript for you to receive a Fall 2019 admissions benefit from the CSU system.
How to Apply for your Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) online
- Log into your Viking Oracle Portal.
- Under Degree & Certificate Application on the top section of your main portal page – Click Create New Application.
- Select Associate Degree for Transfer – Click Search and look for your major.
- Select CSU GE if you are following the LBCC Plan B General Education pattern, or IGETC if you are following LBCC Plan “C” General Education pattern – Click Apply next to the correct major
- If you attended another college or university, have AP credit, or Military Credits, enter the schools or exams. If it doesn’t apply to you, leave blank – Click Save and Continue.
- Review your contact information – Click Submit.
(Please remember that the ADT major you apply for at LBCC must match the ADT major you indicated on your CSU transfer application in order to retain your CSU admissions guarantee.
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or email@example.com. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.