CSU & UC Application Deadlines
The UC Application Update
The UC application update is due on January 31, 2018, for students who have applied for UC transfer in Fall 2018. In this update, students must provide the grades they received for their Fall 2017 courses. Students must also enter their in-progress coursework and any courses planned through Summer 2018.
You can access your transfer application by going to the UC Application Update website.
The CSU Application Update
The Cal State Apply update is due on January 31, 2018, for students who have applied for CSU transfer in Fall 2018.
- Login to Cal State Apply and select the Check Status page.
- Download a PDF copy of your applications to review your academic information and transferable GPA.
- Review and update your colleges attended if needed.
- Review your Transcript Entry for each college you have
- Ensure ALL Courses have been entered.
- Review and update the Transferable Flag, if needed.
- Update ALL grades for fall 2017 coursework.
- Ensure all spring 2018 courses are entered.
- Ensure repeated courses have a grade of RP and Academic Renewal courses have a grade of AR.
- Update your General Education information if needed.
- Once you have made all of your changes select the “Update Application” button on the Application Dashboard.
You can access your transfer application by going to the Cal State Apply Application website.
The CSU Long Beach Supplemental Application
CSU Long Beach has a separate supplemental application that is due on February 1, 2018, for those who applied for a transfer to CSU Long Beach in Fall 2018. This website contains resources and videos on various aspects of the supplemental application that must be completed and how students use ASSIST.org to determine whether they have met major prep requirements for transfer.
Note: Different universities may have their own
unique required application updates. Students should check their
emails or university portals for announcements about these
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at email@example.com or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.