Career Development Workshops
My Career Options in the World of Work
Take a career survey and find out how your major, career, and work environment coexist!
All workshops will be held in the following locations unless otherwise noted.
|Wednesday, Apr. 11||12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||LAC||A-1098|
|Tuesday, Apr. 24||5:50 pm – 6:30 pm||LAC||A-1098|
|Tuesday, May 22||12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||LAC||A-1098|
To register for any of the workshops, please refer to the following instructions:
- Register for the LAC or PCC workshops online.
- Enter your Student ID and birthdate, then click Continue.
- Click, Make an Appointment.
- Select the workshop you would like to attend.
- Click the asterisk (*) next to the workshop you would like to attend.
- Select ‘Career Workshop’ and fill in the necessary contact information.
- Click Continue.
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or email@example.com. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.