Career Development Workshops
My Career Options in the World of Work
Take a career survey and find out how your major, career, and work environment coexist!
All workshops will be held in the following locations unless otherwise noted.
|Wednesday, Apr. 11||12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||LAC||A-1098|
|Tuesday, Apr. 24||5:50 pm – 6:30 pm||LAC||A-1098|
|Tuesday, May 22||12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||LAC||A-1098|
To register for any of the workshops, please refer to the following instructions:
- Register for the LAC or PCC workshops online.
- Enter your Student ID and birthdate, then click Continue.
- Click, Make an Appointment.
- Select the workshop you would like to attend.
- Click the asterisk (*) next to the workshop you would like to attend.
- Select ‘Career Workshop’ and fill in the necessary contact information.
- Click Continue.
For Accommodations: 72 hours prior to the event, (562) 938-4558 (voice), (562) 353-4217 (videophone), & DSPSemail@example.com // Sign Language Interpreting-Communication Access Realtime Translation: 5 business days prior to the event, contact Event Lead & Stephanie Bonales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 938-4918 *requests are based on provider availability*