LBCC Study Abroad Program In Paris SUMMER 2019
To all LBCC students: Join others to study French with European Studies Association in the heart of Paris!
- Monday, November 26, 3-4 pm & 6-7 pm in M204*
- Tuesday, February 12, 1-2 pm & 7-8 pm in P113*
- Monday, March 11, 3-4 pm in P113
- Tuesday, April 16, 7-8 pm in P113
DATE OF PROGRAM: JULY 1-31, 2019
LBCC CUSTOMIZED PROGRAM FEES (note fees include most tours and excursions):
- French 1 (Beginning–5 units) and French 25A (Advanced–3 units): $3700 (classes meet at the dorm)
- French 2 (Beginning), French 3 (Intermediate), French 4 (Intermediate), all 5 units: $4300 (classes meet at the Institut Catholique)
TOURS & EXCURSIONS:
- Medieval Paris Walk
- Latin Quarter Walk
- Three-day trip to Normandy (including Monet’s Giverny, Rouen, Medieval Fair, D-Day Beaches, Honfleur)
- Ste Chapelle Concert
- Louvre Museum
- Day trip to Fontainebleau
- Orsay Museum Walk
- Impressionist Museum Visit
- Day trip to Reims
- Day trip to Versailles
- Marais Walk
- Optional trip to Provins
MEAL PLAN: Continental breakfast is provided at the dorms. Some dorms also provide weeknight dinners. You may also take advantage of the student kitchen.
GROUP FLIGHT: arranged on Lufthansa Airlines ($1075 LA-Paris)
*Dr. Tom Blair, Director of European Studies Association (esaparis.org), will personally present on these dates.
Questions? Please contact Prof. Charlotte Jackson, (562) 938-4335, firstname.lastname@example.org. Merci!
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or email@example.com. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.