COVID-19 Testing Cost Reimbursement
On September 12, 2022, the District discontinued the weekly testing for individuals with vaccine exemptions, in alignment with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), our current low-risk status, and entry into the endemic phase of COVID-19.
Reimbursement for COVID-19 Testing is available, retroactively, to all vaccine-exempt LBCC employees. You will find here the Reimbursement for COVID-19 Testing Guide, which lists the steps to take to receive reimbursement. Once you download the Revolving Cash Fund form, it becomes a fillable form. To receive reimbursement, please be informed that verification of qualifying expenses must be provided as part of the required documentation.
COVID Reimbursement Forms and Resources
- To request a reimbursement, complete the Revolving Cash Form (attached), attach proof of payment, and send to LaTonyua Harden in Fiscal Services at email@example.com.
- Reimbursement for testing will not be processed or reviewed if your medical provider pays for testing.
- Costly expedited/premium testing may be subject to review and may only qualify for partial reimbursement.
- Reimbursement for rapid antigen COVID-19 tests and PCR COVID-19 tests are up to a maximum of $70.00. At home tests are not eligible for reimbursement.
- For reimbursement status related questions after submitting the Revolving Cash Form, please reach out to LaTonyua Harden in Fiscal Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For COVID vaccine related questions, please reach out to the following individuals, within HR: