C# Renewal Instructions – Bookstore Purchases and Duplicating
- Use of your Bookstore C#: Purchases should be for office or
instructional supply items, and items must be $199.99 or less per
item (lottery funds may not be used for non-instructional
supplies). These purchases should be limited to
immediate/emergency needs only, and no personal use, gift items,
or gift cards are to be purchased using the ‘C’ account.
- Use of your Duplication C#: Users are authorized to make
copies, in addition to purchasing letterhead, envelopes, and
other specialty paper products from the Duplication department.
Instructions on how to complete the C# Request and Authorization
- Every department that utilizes a C# must complete a new form
- If your department had a C# last year, please mark the
‘Revised Request’ box and reuse your number. If this is a
completely new grant or department request, mark the ‘New
- List the expenditure District GL Account String the expenses
are to be charged to.
- List the employees who are authorized to make charges in the
Bookstore & Duplication Department. Please attach a list if more
than 5 people are being authorized. This list should be in
alphabetical order by last name and should include employee ID#s.
Employees should also be listed in the LBCC Phone Directory.
- Employees who are authorized to make purchases from the
Bookstore should be informed on the appropriate use of the ‘C’
account (see Use of Bookstore C# above).
- The annual dollar limit is only used for the Bookstore. The
Duplication Department does not limit annual spending. However,
budget constraints do limit both annual duplicating expenses and
- This form must be signed and dated by the appropriate
- Once received by Fiscal Services, the applicable expenditure
account will be checked to ensure there is an available budget.
If a new C# is requested, the requestor will be e-mailed the C#.
Fiscal Services will forward the request to the Bookstore and the
Instructions on how to make changes to your initial request and
- To make changes to your Duplication user listing: Please
complete the C# User Updates for Duplication Department Form, and
email directly to the staff listed on the form. No hard copy
signature is required. Please do not send User Updates to Fiscal
- To make changes to your Bookstore user listing: Please
complete the C# User Updates for Bookstore Form, and email
directly to the staff listed on the form. No hard copy signature
is required. Please do not send User Updates to Fiscal Services.
- To make changes to your annual Bookstore $$ limit: Changes to
the annual dollar limit for bookstore charges should be made on
the C# Request and Authorization Form. Please mark the Revised
Request box, and return the completed hard copy form (including
administrator’s signature) to Elyse Nuguid, Fiscal Services –