Committee functions & responsibilities
- Review all existing programs on a regular basis for appropriateness in meeting the mission, goals, and objectives of the college and make recommendations to the Curriculum Committee
- Review the self-study report conducted by the faculty members of any program undergoing program review
- Participate in the review of all proposed deletions or mergers of entire programs for contributions to the mission, goals, and objectives of the college and make recommendations to the Curriculum Committee
- Annually review and process CTE credentials that are designated for review, known as the Ed Code Review; review and recommend changes to instructional department plan, program review template
- Review and recommend changes to department and school planning procedures; Review and recommend to the Curriculum Committee additions or modifications to existing curriculum guides for each discipline’s major or Area of Emphasis for the Associate Degree or certificate program.