- Review and recommend Enrollment Priorities for each year of
the Strategic Enrollment Management Plan.
- Work with Institutional Effectiveness to develop effective
evaluation strategies to monitor the progress of goals and
priorities the Strategic Enrollment Management Plan.
- Leverage college expertise to design effective strategies
related to information systems, curriculum and instructional
programs, course scheduling, student services, student
intervention, recruitment, and marketing.
- Review enrollment targets and efficiency measurements to
optimize enrollment in collaboration with Academic Affairs and
Student Support Services.
- Leverage college expertise to design effective professional
development strategies for training the campus community on
effective practices of enrollment management.
For a full description of the committee responsibilities, please
download the official
charge for the Committee.