Honors Counseling


Honors students are required to meet with an academic counselor at least once each Fall and Spring semester in order to remain in good standing in the Honors Program. If possible, this appointment should be made with an Honors Counselor. Honors Counselors are available in the Fall and Spring semesters only.

Appointments can be made online here: https://www.lbcc.edu/online-counseling or by contacting the Counseling Office at LAC.