How to clear your browser cache
Choose your browser below and follow the instructions to clear your browser cache.
1. In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
2. Select the following
- Browsing History
- Download History
- Cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Cached images and files
From the drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select the beginning of time or “All time.”
3. Click the “Clear data” button.
1. From the “History” menu, select “Clear Recent History.”
2. From the “Time range to clear:” drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your enter cache, select “Everything.”
3. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
4. Click the “Clear Now” button. 5. Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
1. In the top right, click Hub icon (looks like “…”) and click “Settings.”
2. Under “Clear browsing data”, click the “Choose what to clear” button
3. Select the following then click the “Clear” button.
- Browsing history
- Cookies and other saved website data
- Cached data and files
4. After the “All Clear!” message appears, exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.