Paying Your Fees
Payment options, delinquencies, 3rd-party authorizations
Online or In-Person
After completing your online registration, you can make a payment through the Student Account > Make a Payment option in your Viking Student Portal. This will take you to our 3rd party payment processor Nelnet to complete your payment. From there, follow the steps and fill in all the required fields to pay your fees for the semester.
- Online payments are applied to the oldest term due first.
- To make a partial payment, you can type in the amount you want to pay in the field on the Nelnet screen.
- A payment plan option thru Nelnet is available for the Fall and Spring terms only.
Debts from past terms can be brought into good standing by making a payment either online or through the Cashier’s Office. Please contact the Cashier’s Office if the hold on your account remains one hour after payment.
Refunds for payments made online with a credit card will be refunded to the card used. All e-checks and refunds for payments made in person regardless of method of payment will be issued via check.
You will receive your refund after the refund period for your class has expired.
REFUNDS VIA CHECK WILL BE MAILED TO THE ADDRESS LISTED IN YOUR ONLINE STUDENT CENTER PROFILE.
Third-party Payment Authorizations
If you have a third-party payment authorization (Veteran’s assistance, rehabilitation, scholarship, military contracts, tuition agreement, employer-sponsored tuition), bring your signed form to the Cashier’s Office before the payment deadline.
Enrollment/Tuition Payment Plans
To help you with the cost of college, Long Beach City College offers Payment Plans for the current term to help budget the cost for college. Click here for more information on payment plans.
For additional information, call us at 800-609-8056. Customer service representatives are available.
- Mon – Fri from 7:00 am – 9:00 pm CST
- Saturday from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm CST
- If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student must set up their Nelnet account first and then add you as an Authorized Payer.
- Log in here after your student sets you up as an Authorized Payer.