Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is heartbreaking. The conflict has had a major impact on global security and the economy. While we are a world away from the devastation of what is taking place in this country, there are small ways that we can help the people of Ukraine.
- The best way to help those in Ukraine is to donate to charities who can quickly and efficiently allocate funds to those living in Ukraine. Donating goods such as foods and blankets are not the best because it is difficult to get them to the people in Ukraine. A list of charities included:
- It is also important that we be as informed as possible on
the current situation in Ukraine. Here are some resources for you
to learn more about what is happening:
- Videos on How the Conflict Started
- Videos on how the crisis will affect US
- Who is affected the most? The people of Ukraine.
- Focus on mental health before looking at images and stories.