WRSC Online Tutoring
Instructions for requesting online tutoring
Tutoring is available for writing, reading assignments, and research projects. You do not need to be enrolled in English and Reading to receive tutoring.
Tutoring appointments are available in 30-minute sessions. Students should be prepared to share their assignment instructions and all relevant course materials with the tutor.
NOTE: Tutoring staff will wait 5 minutes for late-arriving students. After 5 minutes the session will be offered to another student or canceled.
- Complete and submit the WRSC Appointment Request form. (Note: We use Skype to meet with students. If you cannot use Skype, please note your preferred method of contact on the form, and we will do our best to accommodate you.)
- After you submit the form, you will receive an email confirming we have received your request.
- You will then receive a second email confirming that we have made your appointment.
- Sign into Skype. We recommend you sign in 5-10 minutes before your appointment so that you will not miss the tutor’s call.
- If the tutor does not call after 10 minutes, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “No Call.”
- Once your session is finished, we will email your professor as proof you met with a tutor.