WRSC Online Tutoring
Instructions for requesting online tutoring
Tutoring is available for writing, reading assignments, and research projects. You do not need to be enrolled in English and Reading to receive tutoring.
- Scheduled tutoring appointments are available in 30-minute sessions. Students should bring their assignments are all related course materials to to the session.
NOTE: Tutoring staff will wait 5 minutes for late-arriving students. After 5 minutes the session will be offered to another student or cancelled. To schedule an appointment, please contact the Writing & Reading Success Center.
- Complete and submit the WRSC Appointment Request form. If you have any problems with this, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Form Help” and explain the problem. (The form can also be found on the WRSC Canvas Page.)
- Once you submit the form, we will email you with your appointment time.
- Before your appointment time, sign into Skype, or create an account in preparation for your call.
- Once your appointment time arrives, the tutor will call you on Skype.
- If the tutor does not call after 10 minutes, email us at email@example.com with the subject line “no call.”
- Once your session is finished, we will email your professor as proof you met with a tutor.