Career Counseling Workshops
Career Options & My Personality
Take a career inventory and find your color/personality which opens to a variety of fields and occupations! This workshop will be held on Wednesday, Dec. 6 from 12:00 – 1:00 pm on the LAC campus in A-1097.
- Register for the LAC workshops or PCC workshops by entering your Student ID and birthdate.
- Click on Make an Appointment.
- Find the workshop you want to attend and click on Find an Appointment.
- Click on the asterisk (*) next to the date and time of the workshop.
- Click on Career Workshop and fill in all the necessary contact information, then click Continue.
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or email@example.com. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.