LA Food bank will be here on campus to register students for CalFresh.
LAC Campus (E Quad)
- Identification (Birth Certificate, Driver’s license, U.S. Passport)
- Social Security numbers (permanent residents can also apply)
- Resident (Check stubs, utility bills, rent receipts)
- Other Income (Current benefit letter, statements for Financial Aid Office)
- If you’re part of one of these programs, you will most likely qualify for CalFresh! (EOP, Care, MESA, AB12, WIOA, CAFYES)
For more info contact Deborah Miller-Calver at 562-938-3995
Please note for Accommodations: At least 72 hours prior to the event, (562) 938-4558 (voice), (562) 353-4217 (videophone), & email@example.com // Sign Language Interpreting, please contact Stephanie Bonales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 938-4918.
Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) services, 5 business days prior to the event, please contact HR Analyst: Jaymee Hunt 562-938-4547 | email@example.com or Sonia Leticia Vélez 562.938.4323 | firstname.lastname@example.org. *requests are based on provider availability*