Coping & Connecting During COVID-19
A workshop for former foster youth LBCC students facilitated by Mental Health Clinician Brianna Reyes.
- Learn about boundaries and ways to set healthy boundaries.
- Learn techniques on coping with intense emotions.
- Learn techniques to support your mental health.
- Learn tips on connecting with others while remote learning.
- Impact of COVID-19 on Mental Health – Thu, Oct. 8
- Building My Connections – Thu, Oct. 22
- Maintaining Healthy Relationships - Thu, Nov. 5
For Accommodations: 72 hours prior to the event, (562) 938-4558 (voice), (562) 353-4217 (videophone), & DSPSemail@example.com // Sign Language Interpreting-Communication Access Realtime Translation: 5 business days prior to the event, contact Event Lead & Stephanie Bonales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 938-4918 *requests are based on provider availability*