Coping & Connecting During COVID-19
A workshop for former foster youth LBCC students facilitated by Mental Health Clinician Brianna Reyes.
- Learn about boundaries and ways to set healthy boundaries.
- Learn techniques on coping with intense emotions.
- Learn techniques to support your mental health.
- Learn tips on connecting with others while remote learning.
- Impact of COVID-19 on Mental Health – Thu, Oct. 8
- Building My Connections – Thu, Oct. 22
- Maintaining Healthy Relationships - Thu, Nov. 5
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or email@example.com. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.