- Speak with the front desk assistant. They may be able to
refer you to other services that may be available.
- Take advantage of your professor’s office hours. Meet
with your professor to ask questions about notes, lectures and
other course content material.
- Check out free resources online such as Khan Academy, Brilliant.org, the Education
Channel of YouTube, or Google for
- Start your own study group with fellow students in your
- Check to see if Supplemental Instruction is
available for your class.
- If you are struggling due to test anxiety, difficulty with
textbook reading or note taking, check out the resources
available in the Student
- Check out these tutoring training tutorials
Lingo. Topics that may be helpful to you include:
Developing Critical Thinking Skills, Learning Theories, and