Appointments & Emergencies
Mental Health Services is closed on weekends, college holidays, and limited during semester breaks.
Summer and Winter session services are also available.
|Mon – Thu||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am – 12:00 pm|
Call (562) 938-3987 for appointment
Mental Health Clinician hours vary, so be sure to call first. Urgent matters may be discussed at brief sessions without an appointment on a first-come, first-served basis during posted hours.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for any of our services in person, please visit the Student Health Services at the LAC Campus in A-1010 or the PCC Campus in GG-117.
For emergencies call 911. Crisis intervention services are available anytime during office hours.
If you are having thoughts of harming yourself or others:
- Please call 911
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255)
- Go to the nearest hospital
- On-campus, call Campus Police (562) 938-4910 or 938-4911
- Off-campus call local police 911
- Mental Health Urgent Care 24 hr (562) 790-1860
- Behavioral Health Urgent Care Center (BHUCC)
Services are available to currently enrolled students who have paid their health fees at no additional cost.