California Virtual Campus FAQs


How do students find the classes they are looking for? 


Which students are eligible to participate in cross-enrollment? 


Is a student’s financial aid affected if they enroll in a class at another college? 


Does a student’s DSPS status automatically transfer to the Teaching College? 


What payment options do students have? Can they enroll in a class without paying? 


Do students need to request their Exchange class transcripts be sent to their Home College? 


Is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG) the same as the California Promise Program at my campus? 


How do students enroll in a course that is not offered at a “Teaching College?