Transfer Bootcamp Workshop
Learn about basic transfer requirements, resources crucial to transfer success, transfer deadlines & application periods.
Register for a remote workshop
1. Enter Student ID# & Birth Date to continue
2. Click “Make Appointment”.
3. Click “Transfer Basics Bootcamp”
4. Click on your preferred workshop time.
5. Click “Transfer Information/Check” as a reason.
6. Fill in all necessary contact information to continue.
Information on how to access the workshop will be emailed prior to your appointment. Please make sure you have a valid email address on file in your Viking Portal.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (562) 938-4670 Ext. 3916
For Accommodations: 72 hours prior to the event, (562) 938-4558 (voice), (562) 353-4217 (videophone), & DSPSemail@example.com // Sign Language Interpreting-Communication Access Realtime Translation: 5 business days prior to the event, contact Event Lead & Stephanie Bonales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 938-4918 *requests are based on provider availability*