Transfer Bootcamp Workshop
Learn about basic transfer requirements, resources crucial to transfer success, transfer deadlines & application periods.
Register for a remote workshop
1. Enter Student ID# & Birth Date to continue
2. Click “Make Appointment”.
3. Click “Transfer Basics Bootcamp”
4. Click on your preferred workshop time.
5. Click “Transfer Information/Check” as a reason.
6. Fill in all necessary contact information to continue.
Information on how to access the workshop will be emailed prior to your appointment. Please make sure you have a valid email address on file in your Viking Portal.
For questions, please email email@example.com or call (562) 938-4670 Ext. 3916
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at email@example.com or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.