Associate Degree for Transfer Deadline
The deadline to apply for the Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) at LBCC is Friday, January 31st. If you applied for the Fall 2020 transfer and indicated you were receiving an ADT, you must apply for your degree by this date.
How to Apply for your Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) online:
- Log into your Viking Student Login from the Quick Links on the LBCC website.
- Click on the Academic Records tile and go to the Apply for Degree or Cert link on the left-side menu.
- Select “Associate Degree for Transfer” on the Award Type drop-down box. The list of LBCC’s ADT’s will appear.
- Click on your major. Select “CSU GE” if you are following the LBCC Plan “B” General Education pattern, or “IGETC” if you are following LBCC Plan “C” General Education pattern.
- Fill out the information about your plans to continue at LBCC after the spring semester.
- If you attended another college or university, have AP credit, or Military Credits, enter the schools or exams. If it doesn’t apply to you, leave blank.
- Click “Submit” at the bottom of the screen to finalize your application.
Need help applying for your degree?
- Stop by the LBCC Transfer Center
- If you need help applying for your degree, please visit or call the LAC or PCC Career/Transfer Centers (LAC A-1097, 562-938-4670) or (PCC EE-105, 562-938-3916) and ask for an Enrollment Specialist.
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at email@example.com or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.