LA Food bank will be here on campus to register students for CalFresh.
PCC Campus (in front of the Student Union)
- Identification (Birth Certificate, Driver’s license, U.S. Passport)
- Social Security numbers (permanent residents can also apply)
- Resident (Check stubs, utility bills, rent receipts)
- Other Income (Current benefit letter, statements for Financial Aid Office)
- If you’re part of one of these programs, you will most likely qualify for CalFresh! (EOP, Care, MESA, AB12, WIOA, CAFYES)
For more info contact Deborah Miller-Calver at 562-938-3995
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at email@example.com or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.