Career Development Workshops
Career Options & My Personality
Take career inventory and learn how your career options and personality (color) match!
All workshops will be held at the following locations unless otherwise noted.
|Tuesday, Mar. 13||12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||LAC||A-1098|
|Tuesday, Mar.27||12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||PCC||EE-105|
|Wednesday, May 9||12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||PCC||EE-105|
To register for any of the workshops, please refer to the following instructions:
- Register for the LAC or PCC workshops online.
- Enter your Student ID and birthdate, then click Continue.
- Click, Make an Appointment.
- Select the workshop you would like to attend.
- Click the asterisk (*) next to the workshop you would like to attend.
- Select ‘Career Workshop’ and fill in the necessary contact information.
- Click Continue.
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at email@example.com or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.