Cash for College Event
Do you have questions about financial aid? Do you want to learn how to qualify for free money?
Join us at the Cash for College Event to learn more and ask your questions. Get help filling out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) & California Dream Act application for the 2019-2020 school year. Online computer lab assistance will be provided by Financial Aid professionals.
Saturday, October 20, 2018
9:00am – 12:00pm
Meet us in room L103!
L103 is the computer lab inside the Library. Make a right just as you walk in the front door.
Students, please bring with you…
• Your Driver’s License or State ID Card
• Your Alien Registration Card, if applicable
Students & Parents, please bring with you…
• Social Security Cards (for FAFSA)
• 2017 W-2 forms, 1099 forms, records of money earned, Unemployment, and any other taxable benefits
• 2017 Federal income tax form (even if not completed)
• Current bank statement
• Public Assistance benefits statement (TANF, Food Stamps, SSI, and GR)
Location: Long Beach City College – LAC Campus
4901 E Carson Street
Long Beach, CA 90808
Please park in lots C, D, E, F, G, H, or I. Do not park in parking structure.
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or email@example.com. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.