Health Professions Career Exposure Summit
LBCC & High School Students
Are you interested in becoming a physician, physician assistant, veterinarian or related healthcare professional? Are you interested in careers to help improve health in the local and global community?
Learn about the steps needed to prepare to pursue these careers. Representatives will be on hand to answer your questions that will help you prepare for these careers.
Panelists/Presenters include Representatives or Professionals from the following areas:
- UC Davis Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner Programs
- Summer Explore Health Professions Program
- Western University MD and Physical Therapy Programs
- Veterinary Ophthalmology
- KGI (Claremont Colleges) Genetic Counseling and Genomic Data Analytics Programs
- Long Beach City College School of Health, Kinesiology, Science & Mathematics
The summit will be held in LAC, T-1100. RSVP to attend. For questions, please contact the Outreach Dept.
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at email@example.com or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.